How to Care for our Leather
- Avoid placing your leather under or near direct sun light that could fade the finish.
- Keep the leather item away from heat resources that may dry out the natural oils and finish.
- Regularly dust off the leather item (when you dust your wood furniture, dust your leather) with a soft, dry cloth.
- Spots or stains can be cleaned by using a lightly damp cloth. Mild soap can be used, if necessary. Leather cleaners are available and can be used on stubborn areas (be sure to read and follow all product instructions and test a hidden area before using).
- Do not rub the soiled area. Use light, circular motions; working towards the center of the spot or stain.
- Dry immediately after the treatment or cleaning with a dry, soft cloth (preferably white so as not to transfer any color onto the leather).